What We Believe - Our Doctrinal Statement
We believe ....
- in the Verbal Inspiration of both the Old and New Testaments,
- in the Trinity of God,
- in the Deity of Christ, virgin-born of Mary, begotten by the Holy Spirit,
- in man's lost condition in sin as a result of the Fall of Adam,
- in Christ's substitutionary Atonement through His shed blood,
- in His bodily Resurrection and Ascension and His present intercessory work,
- in the personal, pre-millennial and imminent return of Jesus Christ,
- in the New Birth through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ,
- in the bodily Resurrection of the Dead and the reality of Heaven and Hell,
- in the ordinances of Baptism and the Lord's Supper,
- in the fellowship of the believers in Christ and the autonomy of the Local Church,
- in the principles of Biblical Separation.
Financial Policy: RBM Ministries is not financially endowed by any denomination or community fundraising groups. The ministry depends entirely upon the gifts of churches and individuals. Such tax-deductible contributions are promptly receipted and acknowledged.